Poll: How should clients evaluate quality in professional interpreting?
Autor da sequência: ProZ.com Staff
ProZ.com Staff
ProZ.com Staff
STAFF DO SÍTIO
Sep 19

This forum topic is for the discussion of the poll question "How should clients evaluate quality in professional interpreting?".

View the poll results »



 
Thayenga
Thayenga  Identity Verified
Alemanha
Local time: 11:24
Membro (2009)
Inglês para Alemão
+ ...
Accuracy, tone and seemless flow Sep 19

This is all that it takes to guarantee customer's satisfaction.

Shahid Alom
Maria Laura Curzi
Philip Lees
 
Maria Teresa Borges de Almeida
Maria Teresa Borges de Almeida  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 10:24
Membro (2007)
Inglês para Português
+ ...
Accuracy, tone and seamless flow Sep 19

I am not an interpreter, but during the years I worked in the European Union institutions I had the opportunity to appreciate the work of interpreters, particularly during sessions of the European Parliament and the plenary assemblies of the Committee of the Regions and the Economic and Social Committee. I am always struck by the speed and mental agility with which interpreters work, whereas I, as a translator, need time to process a text…

Maria Laura Curzi
Philip Lees
 


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderador(es) deste fórum
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Poll: How should clients evaluate quality in professional interpreting?






Pastey
Your smart companion app

Pastey is an innovative desktop application that bridges the gap between human expertise and artificial intelligence. With intuitive keyboard shortcuts, Pastey transforms your source text into AI-powered draft translations.

Find out more »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »